Freitag, Januar 29, 2010

geezer!

Curious old guys are living in my hometown!
Yesterday at  9 a.m. i went out of the house on journey to the work.
I opened my bike lock and regarded the old man who stood in front of the house.
He went up and down next to the yellow transparent bin-liners on the pavement.
Sometimes he went closer to the bin-liners and regarded the contents or he stood still and looked in the area around. 
He held an old type of sports bag in his right hand. It seemed to be empty.
I took my bike and went into his direction. 
I stopped near to my entry door and ignited myself a cigarette.
I had the impression that my presence displeased him. I like annoying people in this way!
He mumbled something . I didn't understand him and asked what he has said.
He repeated his witty sentence and said something like this:
" You fucking women you are all only smoking like chimneys"
For a moment i was really dumbfounded.
But then i grip into my expletive box and retorted:
"Shut your gob, geezer!"
Then he started to mumble again. 
After it  i cycled away and shouted backwards:
"Forget your thoughts about ripping the garbage bags!"

Keine Kommentare: